2nd Annual Spikes & Heels Greater Dayton Pride Kickball Tournament
Sunday, June 4th, 2017 12pm-6pm
With Beer Tent & Food Trucks
The 2nd Annual Spikes & Heels Greater Dayton Pride Kickball Tournament is an exciting addition to the Greater Dayton Pride events! We invite teams of all athletic abilities to this fun, family friendly, & fantastic kickball tournament! Come in your best spikes or heels to play or come cheer on your favorite team!
Kickball registration is available on a first-come first-serve basis. Captains, please fill out the Eventbrite application (link below), and your team will be included in the tournament as soon as we receive your payment in full.
Waiver forms must be completed by all team members at check-in at the start of the tournament on Sunday, June 4th 2017.
Team registration cost is $50 for non-profit teams & community member teams & $100 for business teams. This payment can be made in full via the team captain or you can have each of your teammates register and they will pay the individual free agent player fee of $15. Payments are accepted through the Eventbrite link on the Spikes & Heels webpage.
Captains if you wish for each of your teammates to register and pay on their own make sure to let them know what team name to connect their registration too!
Confirmation will be emailed once payment is received.
Registration Opens on Monday, April 24th, 2017
Registration closes on: Monday, May 26th, 2017
Team Registration for Non-profit & Community Members Teams is $50
Team Registration for Business Team is $100
Individual player or Free agent fee is $15.00
Register Here: LINK TO EVENTBRITE
How to make a Kickball Team:
- Find at least 8 and no more than 13 of your closest or semi-athletic friends to complete your kickball team! (teams can be made of varying and all genders!)
- Kickball rules allow you to have 11 players on the field!
- Positions to be filled (Pitcher, catcher, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd base, shortstop, Right Field, Right Center, Center, Left Center, and Left Field)
- Chose a Captain/Queen/King for your team (this person will be the point person to contact for your team!
- Create a great/fun/witty Kickball Team Name & we encourage great team outfits to match!
- Register your team and make sure all of your teammates register as part of your team before registration closes on May 26th at 10pm!
Additional Kickball Tournament Info:
- The Spikes & Heels Kickball Tournament is a single elimination tournament.
- A game is 45 minutes or 5 innings (whichever comes first)
- We encourage you to wear your best outfits and spikes or heels (but once on the field we highly encourage you to be in either cleats or athletic shoes for your safety)
- For more information about the rules of Kickball please visit: RULES
- If you have any questions please contact Petey Peterson at: firstname.lastname@example.org