We are pleased to announce the continuation of the ‘Bowling for Pride’ fundraiser for 2015! The fun will once again return to Poelking Lanes in Kettering (1403 Wilmington Ave) on Saturday, February 28th. This bowling event is always a great time and lots of fun.
All participants will bowl three games – each with a different strategy. There will be ‘8 to Eat’, ‘Bingo Bowl’, and everybody’s favorite – ‘Garbage Bowl’! We will have prizes available to win throughout the event and a huge raffle prize drawing as well.
Get your group together, or stop by to meet some new friends. Check-in starts at 1:00pm, and bowling will start at 2:00pm. Cost is $20 per person.All proceeds go to fund the Pride activities on Courthouse Square in Downtown Dayton on June 6, 2015!
From PFLAG DAYTON –
PFLAG is proud to award scholarships each year. Applications for 2015 are now available. Two or three who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT) students and one or two who are straight ally students who actively support and advocate for LGBT individuals.
PFLAG is honored to also award or administer a $1,000 scholarship offered by the Greater Dayton LGBT Center to any deserving LGBT student.
So whether you are beginning your higher education career or revisiting after a few years of absents, these scholarship are designed to lend a helping hand.
Download the 2015 PFLAG Dayton Scholarship application by clicking here or going to: http://pflagdayton.org/scholarship/PFLAGscholarship2014.pdf
For information on our annual scholarship program, please contact our scholarship chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org
From ARC: AIDS Resource Center Ohio is thrilled to announce our inaugural AIDS Walk Greater Dayton! We invite you to help us raise critical funds to provide education, spread awareness, and help those in our community affected by HIV/AIDS.
This also marks the inaugural year we will be conducting the first-ever statewide walk, with simultaneous events in Dayton, Columbus and Toledo, AND we have launched a user-friendly website. In Dayton there are multiple ways to participate— 1 mile stroll, 5k walk/run, or a 10k bike ride.
Community participants like you will make the AIDS Walk Greater Dayton a success and we want to be sure you have the important information for this inaugural event.
1. Save the Date: Sunday, April 19, 2015.
2. Course: Kick-off and finish line celebration will be held at the University of Dayton’s River Campus located at 1700 S. Patterson Blvd.
3. Become a Team Captain: Take the extra step and become a team captain. It’s easy and fun. Build a team. Set a fundraising goal. Host a special event to raise money. Encourage and challenge your friends and colleagues leading up to the walk. Win fabulous prizes!
Are you ready to get started?
- Visit www.aidswalkohio.com and click the big blue GO button under Dayton.
- You can FORM A TEAM, JOIN AN EXISTING TEAM or, REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL.
- On the next page, choose your PARTICIPATION OPTION
- Fill out the REGISTRATION PAGE.
- After payment, access your PARTICIPANT CENTER to get started fundraising
Walking, strolling, or biking, we are excited for you to get started! If you are unable to join us for this exciting event, please consider supporting our efforts by clicking here to make a donation. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about registration. Contact Jennifer Dean, Walk Coordinator at email@example.com or call 937-461-2437 x 2020.
Don’t delay! Register today!